Shortcut for chapter specific information

Thursday, September 1, 2011

After finishing the first class

Refreshing.  Though I know that its level is probably not as good as the MIT course, I still feel benefited from the interaction.

The extension course was a basic introduction to simple data structure.  But underneath that, it also teaches Java.  For example, one of the key thing that I learned is how stack frames were represented in the stack and it is nice to see how things were represented neatly in the stack/heap diagram.

The course also taught me Java and I want to take advantages on it.  It is a good idea to keep up with the most popular programming language.

I have great expectation with this relearning process.  There are many course in this famous extension school are very valuable.   For starter, the mobile and web programming courses will be very useful.

My goal though is still trying to work out the whole CLRS.  It is more daunting than 1 to probably up to 3 university class.

No comments:

Post a Comment