Shortcut for chapter specific information

Thursday, September 1, 2011

First homework assignment

It didn't arrive yet but I was able to search for the last year assignment using Google.  I tried my hands on the written questions.  Of course, they are just a breeze.   Once you can finish CLRS Chapter 2 to 4.  You are way more powerful to solve basic programming problems. 

Java is also pretty nice to use when testing algorithm.  It is also elegant in the way I don't need to implement my algorithm with static array which is kind of ugly. 

There are totally 5 assignments and there is a programming project after that.  I guess my first goal is to finish all assignments first.  As the difficulty is fairly low.  This should take me around 40-60 hours to finish them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment