Shortcut for chapter specific information

Saturday, September 3, 2011

courses

I spent some time to look at the courses in the class.  There are certainly many things I am interested to learn.   I also look ahead what I should take in next semester.

My thought at this point: To help my work and my reading in CLRS, I might go ahead to take both a Discrete Mathematics class as well as Linux/Unix programming class.   The Linux/Unix Programming class could be heavy for me.   But the discrete Mathematics class is likely something I can go through on top of the programming class.

They also count as part of the coursework - Ah.... what a nonsense, who are these people to decide what a "degree" is?   But oh well, I will play along.   After I start working, I always remind myself: always treasure the time you can learn something for free.   Learning is expensive and not every time you have a chance to learn something without paying a huge chunk of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment