Shortcut for chapter specific information

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Start to take a data structure course today

I will start to take a data structure course today.  It comes with a company-reimbursed course from an extension school of a certain famous university.  I will call it "extension school" from now on because I really don't want to be confused as the students of that famous university.

The course in the extension school are quite rigorous.  It might not be as hard as the MIT 6.046J but it certainly requires some degree of programming. 

One interesting part is it is using Java instead of pseudocode. Not necessarily a good choice.  But I will treat as a chance of learning.  Java can be something very useful for future.

If this starts well, I will also take several hot topic courses in the school.  Such as mobile and web programming.  These skills start to be essential if I want to find a better job.

No comments:

Post a Comment