Shortcut for chapter specific information

Sunday, September 4, 2011

After last exercise

I start to feel mildly tired.  Compare to CLRS, the course is on the simpler side.   There are two courses which are more advanced in the famous extension school.    Despite the problems are simpler, they are more tedious and take more time to resolve.   To me, it is a test of patience and endurance.  The truth is in real life, I don't usually like to think of a problem to its ends.   In my work, I simply hope to finish of the work due to the fact the task is not so motivating.

It takes time, I tell myself.  And indeed, it takes time.    But I tend to believe I have certain degree of talent as well.   So I think this chunk of time is well spent. 

My goal is still to finish HW2 today and work out the rest of the problem set in the rest of next week.   I don't think I can make it before Thursday (so I can do late registration for other courses) but I can certainly try.

No comments:

Post a Comment