Shortcut for chapter specific information

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tire and Exhaustion

When you study solely on one single book.  It can be a difficult feeling because you seldom really *complete* something.   In my case, just finishing Chapter 2 makes me feel like I did something.   But me, just like every one in the planet will feel having to finish the other 34 chapters are pretty darn daunting as well.

But I remind myself to keep on - the truth is I have been greatly benefited by this intensive studying.

I also remind myself this - in Math and CS, spending time upfront is the most important because material upfront are things you want to be excellent with.  It's like doing the four simple operations of arithmetic.  You can certainly skip them in young age but your number sense will be severely affected.

The lovely feeling of headache and feeling exhausted by Mathematical problems and brain teaser is back to me after many years. This time, no escape from it but simply just try to get benefited from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment