Shortcut for chapter specific information

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Thoughts on Chapter 3

I just finished another subpart of the exercise.   For me, I think this is probably the most effective way to get through the material.

I am certainly seeking for some kind of mental break since I started to feel tired (and sick too) after concentrating in the same material.    First thing I did was to go through some future chapters.   After finishing Chapter 3, I understand the other materials more.   As always, Math and Algorithms always favor people who reiterate.

What bugs me is that I was beaten up by two problems in Chapter 3.  It's not the fact the I can't solve them is a problem.  But the fact that how I resolve the question I don't know is the biggest problem.

For the question with star, they are meant to be difficult.  So I should take my time and think it through.  For example 3.2-4, if I spend a little bit of time to think it through, I should be able to solve it myself.

All is not lost.   What I hope to do in the next 2 days is to first distract myself a bit with something else.  My hope is to remember 80 kanjis before my next Japanese class.  I will spend two days on it.  After that, algorithm time!

No comments:

Post a Comment