Shortcut for chapter specific information

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

While I am taking an exam......

It has been a while when I go to a lecture.  The feeling is funny.   First  ofa ll, picking a seat in a lecture room is oddly similar to picking a seat in a movie theatre.  You want to be maximally separated from other strangers.  You also want to make sure you can see the subject of the lecture. 

Then there was the strange feeling of "Oh, that's great. I am back to school again. "  I wonder whether you have seen the musical Avenue Q.  There is a song said "I wish I can go back to college."  Indeed, most of us feeling very happy when we can go back to college just for a little while.    We know it's kind of bad for us to stay there for long time.  But..... just a little while. just a little while seems to make us feel happy. 

You also has another nostalgic feeling : what if I can skip this class?   Nah.  all my rationality is fighting against my young playful tendency (an honestly naivete) now.   I am paying for this so I can only come through.   It is not an issue of whether I can get good grade any more but I just want to get something out of the class.    The knowledge is the key.   Not the circumferential thing, such as grade, which doesn't matter starting from the beginning.

As for how I will do, very likely it won't be that good.  But I am probably more well-prepared than the past.  After all, we all just being examined too many times......

No comments:

Post a Comment