Shortcut for chapter specific information

Sunday, October 2, 2011

More game programming

After working a while on the game I took up, it is not as difficult as I thought.  In fact a lot of logic are pretty interesting.  

Whenever you feel you don't understand something, try to understand it from main.   If you can work out the whole logic of how your main function goes down to a particular functionality of your program.  Then there must be something wrong with your thinking.  The program I touched today is in Objective-C with Cocoa.   So part of what I am doing today is just to understand what's going on with the whole framework how it works.  

The bought me dividend and what the code soon becomes obvious with me.   So I start to be able to change the code in a quicker manner.

Game programming is also a strange subject.  Sometimes, the fun of the game really depends on not just the game logic.  It also depends on the graph and music or more importantly the whole combination.   The game I picked up was rather odd at the point I picked it up.   Though after a while of meditation, the impression change.  And it only takes a change in the background music.

No comments:

Post a Comment