Shortcut for chapter specific information

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Some thought on my exercise read.

I have thought about this for a while.   It is indeed quite difficult to get through the exercises of Chapter 4. This could simply be a matter that I don't fully grok some of the nuance of the subject.   Solving recursive relation is a deep subject.  I have improved on it but my mathematical skills is still not good enough.   That sets me to a position which I can't move on.

So I am thinking.  I might want to skip both Chapter 4 and 5.  They can be too mathematical (as well as tedious) for me at the moment.  I can work on Chapter 6 directly and try to think if I can finish some exercises in Chapter 4 and 5.   This will unstuck me and it's meaningless to get stuck for such a long time without moving along.  Insight such as grokking the solution of T(n) = 2*T(n/2) +n is useful enough to move on.

I am also working on my cloud blog all the time.  It's a lot of fun to write.  When I have chance I will also expand it to support more languages and more topics.   Should I do the same for "Self-Study"  I don't know.  After all, "Self-Study" is really just my diary.  Making it to attract readers is a bit far-reaching for me.

33_P

No comments:

Post a Comment