Shortcut for chapter specific information

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Looking forward

I sit down and don't feel I want to start exercise of Chapter 4.  At the same time, Chapter 16 on Greedy algorithm doesn't seem to be interesting.  The key here I guess is that there are one or two algorithms which I don't grok so I couldn't proceed.

Then I look forward, there are many interesting topics I really want to know because they are always mentioned in literature.    There are also many topics which I genuinely just want to know more.  They are perhaps topics why I am thinking person.   For example, how to work on prime number.  how to work on string.   I always wonder how it can be done.    Some of these chapter, one of this will require me to read one single book.   This is exciting.

Though in any case, today is just not the time to proceed.  Let's slow down.

No comments:

Post a Comment