Shortcut for chapter specific information

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tiredness

I just feel tired.  Of all the things I have been doing.  Recently I just can't find I got any of them to have some progress.  Or the feeling of progress is just so slow or close to nothing. 

This is the moment I should just start to cut something in my todo and focus on what is important.   At the end of the day, I will say Data structure and Spanish are probably the most important things in my life right now.   French barge in from time-to-time.

But I subscribe to the theory that if you feel tired, you should simply take some rest before you move on.   Working on something all the time doesn't make you more efficient or better.

On my Data structure study: I am thinking may be I should skip 4-3.2 for a while.  Ah, that's probably the way it is.   Sometimes I could underestimate the difficulty of a problem.  So even I thought it is a problem solved, it can take time to work out the detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment