Shortcut for chapter specific information

Saturday, July 16, 2011

My recent stuckness 20110716

I am stuck in 4.3-2.  It's a stupid inequality but my head just couldn't work it out. 

I start to have this feeling again.  After some good work done in my job, I start to feel less momentum to move  on.  

But this is a gumption trap.  I know for sure that I won't work in my place forever.  It is just the way it is.  Am I just overloaded?  Probably.  Work, Data Structure, Spanish, French and Jogging.  (Turns out I just finished running 5km and I can certainly do more.) 

But I don't want to give up.  I am going deeper on all these aspects of my life.  I am tired but generally elated.   At least I am not wasting time on something nonsensical (like games, poker etc.)

I need some good rest though.   Sometimes I just want to sit down and do nothing.

How do I want to deal with this stuckness?  I will follow my usual strategy - divide the task to be smaller.  Try to conquer them and gain more momentum.   So let's start the process slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment