Shortcut for chapter specific information

Monday, April 18, 2011

Language Learning and Programming

For a while I believed I have absolutely no talents in programming.   Same could be said for language learning.   Somehow I just don't think I am natural on anything which requires writing.

But then two events happened, I was able to read a large amount of books and I was able to read in Spanish in a short period of time (less than half a year).   Admittedly, these are not things people can't do better.  Though, it does show I have minimal amount of talents on things I felt I had none.

I hope the same story could be applied to programming.   After all, to learn one thing, the key is to practice and practice.   Intelligence helps, but persistence is the real key.

33_P

No comments:

Post a Comment