Shortcut for chapter specific information

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Second Browse Read So Far......

Not doing great and I am still stuck at Chapter 6.

In fact, I have pretty stopped for the whole last year on algorithm study.  Shame on me!

Now saying so, there is something which makes me mentally stuck or simply just getting slower when I try to absorb anything in Chapter 6 to Chapter 9.   When I analyzed myself, the reason is


  1. I don't have a C linked list package or a tree package at my disposal:  Shame on me, because it's never difficult to write one. 
  2. Like sorting, some of the algorithms need to test in practice before I truly grok. 
  3. Also, 1 year after my first browse read, my memory has significantly faded on some material. 
  4. I should start to package all my previous algorithm.   It's worthwhile to continue to improve on them.  But I didn't so my memory was disrupted. 
  5. I need to express myself mathematically but I never figure out how to write mathematical equations on Blogger.  Shame on me, that's why things are slow growing.  
It's good to figure out the reason because it allows me to truly move on.

In my work, I start to need to think deeply in terms of algorithm again.  I believe it means this blog should be reactivated.

Let's restart! And work on each of these issues slowly.

33_P


No comments:

Post a Comment